Tuesday, March 4, 2008

first post for Learning 2.0

Well, with a bit of practice i may get comfortable with blogging.

I've been a lifelong advocate for Lifelong learning.  (Do we really need a catch phrase for this as if it's a new phenomena?) For some reason posting a blog takes me out of my comfort zone (so it must be good for me, right?)
The blogs I mostly come across are those I find on the web when searching for help with car maintenance.  I like the relaxed way anyone can get, and offer help.  (Take it or leave it).

We've tried blogs within the library but there is still reluctance to use them.  I think we'd just rather have a real conversation.  I would.  I have a feeling it's about personality -  Blogging captures some of us, others don't see the appeal.  Perhaps it depends on how fast you can type?

If you can bear another peep-show video you may enjoy this:


2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Dear Rob

Like all technology, our natural instinct is to take up and run with the bits that appeal to us or make life faster/simpler/cheaper!

That video clip is great, isn't it?

Victoria

Rob said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the video clip Victoria